Jessica focuses on a variety of class actions and other complex litigation matters.
Jessica is a graduate of Golden Gate University School of Law. She attended the law school evening program while working full-time at Girard Sharp.
During law school Jessica competed on multiple moot court teams and in her last year she was co-chair of the Moot Court Board. She also served as an elected representative on the Student Bar Association.
J.D., Golden Gate University School of Law
- Jesse Carter Honors Society
- Cali Award in Expert Witnesses
- Cali Award in ABA Moot Court
- First Place Overall, Golden Gate University School of Law Moot Court Competition
B.A., University of California, Santa Cruz
- Northern District of California