Nina Gliozzo works to seek justice for plaintiffs in complex litigation nationwide. Before joining Girard Sharp, Nina clerked for the Honorable Marsha S. Berzon of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Nina earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of California, Hastings College of Law. During law school she externed for the Honorable Charles R. Breyer, U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of California. She also served as Executive Symposium Editor for the Hastings Law Journal, organizing a symposium featuring a conversation with former Supreme Court Justice Anthony M. Kennedy. Nina is not yet admitted to practice in California.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Circuit Judge Marsha S. Berzon
- Judicial Extern, U.S. District Judge Charles R. Breyer
J.D., magna cum laude, University of California, Hastings College of Law
- Executive Symposium Editor, Hastings Law Journal
- Thurston Honors Society
- Witkin/CALI Award in eleven subjects
- CEB 2017 Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing (Best Brief)
B.A., Linguistics, University of California, Berkeley
- American Sign Language